Wednesday 21 May 2014

Do You Smell What I Smell? The Psychic Sense of Clairolfactance






 
 
 

Clairalience is the psychic sense of smelling, (also known as clairescence). A person with this form of extra-sensory perception is able to smell energy or gain psychic knowledge through the physical sense of smell. Most of the time, they are the only person in a group/space who is able to smell the etheric fragrance.

The gift of clairolfaction or clairolfactance can be useful for discerning spirits. One may "smell a skunk" so to speak or sense an unpleasant odor coming from a person who has detrimental energy in their field or sickness in their body. But, it is not just the foul odor of contamination that can be sensed by those who have this ability. Some people have reported smelling roses, lilacs, or other heavenly fragrances associated with angels when a loved one passes. My husband and I are both able to smell cigarette smoke when the spirit of a particular "deceased" loved one visits our home.

Sometimes this ability is referred to as claireolfactory or claireolfactant because it is believed that the olfactory nerve is involved in perceiving these astral smells.

I remember being able to smell my own soul essence when I was in my twenties and thirties. I missed being able to smell this beautiful aroma  I had a significant soul shift in 1999 and the ability to tap into my personal soul signature stopped. In 2011, the heavenly fragrance returned for twelve days, during which I was in a state of bliss. I knew that a 9th dimensional future version of my soul self or my natal soul had returned to be integrated with the soul in this incarnation. I wrote about these encounters in my book, Walk-ins Among Us ~ Open Your Personal Portal to Cosmic Awareness.

On December 4, 2013 the psychic smell returned and is still going constantly. I can smell it simultaneously with "earthly" smells that everyone can sense. I can put on perfume and not be able to smell that manufactured aroma after a short while; yet, the heavenly essence will rise above other smells such as food, pet/people odors, car exhaust, or lotions. The fragrance goes with me everywhere I go—I smell it in my car, while shopping in stores, and even in the shower. If I have spent time in a particular room of my house, I will smell it even stronger when I walk into that room.

I would like to hear from others who have this ability and know what you have smelled and how you have used this spiritual gift as a guidance tool on your spiritual journey.



Learn more about these types of symptoms and the ascension process in Shifting into Purer Consciousness ~ Integrating Spiritual Transformation with the Human Experience. The author, Yvonne Perry, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration

  Book illustration of  Byzantine   Emperor Justinian 's inspiration for  Hagia Sophia . The cathedral had burnt down during a riot; now...