From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
C.W. Leadbeater and
|Publisher||Theosophical Publishing House Adyar|
|ISBN||1-56459-678-8, 1406536407, 1564596788|
Occult Chemistry: Investigations by Clairvoyant Magnification into the Structure of the Atoms of the Periodic Table and Some Compounds is a book written by Annie Besant, C.W. Leadbeater and Curuppumullage Jinarajadasa, who were all members of theTheosophical Society (based at Adyar, India). Annie was at the time the President of the Society having succeeded Henry Olcott after his death in 1907.
The first edition was published in 1908, the second edition in 1919, and a third in 1951.
Since the first edition was published in 1908, the book is in the public domain, and available in whole or in excerpts, on many sites on the internet.
Occult Chemistry proposes that the structure of chemical elements can be assessed through clairvoyant observation with the microscopic vision of the third eye. Observations were carried out between 1895 and 1933. "The book consists both of coordinated and illustrated descriptions of presumed etheric counterparts of the atoms of the then known chemical elements, and of other expositions of occult physics."
Academic criticism is available in Chapter 2 of Modern Alchemy: Occultism and the Emergence of Atomic Theory, and in an online article from the Chemistry department at Yale University.
|Part of a series on|
See also[edit source]
- List of Sources - Occult Chemistry for Postgraduate Students of Physics, Philosophy & Psychology
- Occult Chemistry by Annie Wood Besant and C. W. Leadbeater at Project Gutenberg
- It was claimed by C.W. Leadbeater that, by extending an "etheric tube" from the third eye, it is possible for one to develop microscopic vision and telescopic vision. See Leadbeater, C.W. The Chakras Wheaton, Illinois, USA:1927 Theosophical Publishing House Page 79
- An Appreciation of C.W. Leadbeater, by Geoffrey Hodson
- Chapter abstract on the homepage of Oxford Scholarship online
- Serious Scientific Lessons from Direct Observation of Atoms through Clairvoyance.
Further reading[edit source]
Tompkins, Peter (June 1997). The Secret Life of Nature: Living in Harmony With the Hidden World of Nature Spirits from Fairies to Quarks. Harperone. ISBN 0-06-250847-4.
Phillips, Stephen Extrasensory Perception of Quarks Wheaton, Illinois, USA 1980 Theosophical Publishing House ISBN 978-0-8356-0227-3
- Occult Chemistry at Project Gutenberg
- Abstract from the Journal of Scientific Exploration
- Concerning the Occult Chemistry Researches
- Basis for Ether Sciences – Bases des Sciences de l'Ether
Blogger Ref Link http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Multi-Dimensional_Science